Malibu Classic, 2009
Here’s a car I saw in Oakland once, two years ago. I sent off a draft (and by draft I mean edited, formatted, and almost 300 pages) of my dissertation to my committee on Tuesday, so maybe in, you know, a month or two, I can go take photos of cars again.
Actually, the good part of this photo is the barber shop itself, which is a story for another day.
21 Notes/ Hide
- whltexbread likes this
- 3dprintmeafucktogive likes this
- darkuncle said: if you take pics of cars often, you should perhaps submit to carpr0n.tumblr.com (excellent blog I follow) …
- loveclaire likes this
- unstoppable likes this
- froggeek likes this
- onesmallfire likes this
- rsmallbone likes this
- damndanm likes this
- lnthefade likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- tymethiefslongerthoughts likes this
- artyucko said: fuckin’ Western US and your pristine vintage cars.
- rendit said: Only take pictures of Monte Carlos, okay. Oh and GOOD JOB BUDDIE.
- thisismymistake likes this
- hellohollywoodheybroadway reblogged this from ohheygreat
- kellydeal likes this
- hellohollywoodheybroadway likes this
- monkeyfrog likes this
- luckyshirt likes this
- felistella likes this
- ohheygreat posted this