The ocean is great, right? It’s big and wavy and wonderful and smells delightfully briny. Let’s all go jump in it on New Year’s Day.
On January 1, at 12 noon, let’s all go jump in the Pacific Ocean.
Where and when
We can meet up at 11:45 on the beach, at the Judah intersection….
I can’t recommend this enough. I did it last year and it was one of the best things I did all year. If I weren’t going to be a big hippie and do a yoga workshop on New Year’s Day, I’d be there in a heartbeat.
Man, maybe I’ll do it anyway. There’s always time for yoga…
14 Notes/ Hide
- i-zygzak likes this
- bubblypotentially likes this
- karsonk likes this
- bmvn likes this
- bartdontlie likes this
- bartdontlie reblogged this from emptyage and added:
- ohheygreat reblogged this from emptyage and added:
- ohheygreat likes this
- hehimself likes this
- emilione likes this
- estenh reblogged this from emptyage and added:
- getasweater reblogged this from emptyage and added:
- nyceophyte likes this
- rodbegbie likes this
- thetenssf likes this
- emptyage posted this